I have already spoken on several articles of emoji, dozens of new smileys and emoticons activated on Facebook a few months ago. Use them on Facebook is easy: just visit the list, copy and paste one or more symbols on Facebook .
In previous articles I have explained that all the emoji work everywhere except on Facebook chat, but I was wrong! We used them for months on status updates, links, photos and comments on both pages and profiles of both groups, but trying to send in the chat we discovered that the recipient doesn’t received them.
Today I finally discovered a way to send emoji in chat. It ‘easy and only takes an extra step. In fact, the new emoji can be sent by messenger application for mobile phones (if you have a smartphone you can install Messenger for iOS or Messenger for Android), so I thought: why not try to make believe to Facebook that we are using a mobile phone and see what happens?
Send new emoticons in Chat?
Nothing could be simpler. Just pretend that you are using Facebook from a mobile phone! Follow the steps (ATTENTION TO THE POINT 1):
1. Visit the mobile version of Facebook at: https://m.facebook.com/
2. Visit the list of emoji for Facebook
3. If you see the symbols correctly as shown below skips this step. Otherwise, download and install this font
4. Select with the mouse the symbol of the thaht emoji you want to put on Facebook
5. Click with the right mouse button and choose “Copy” or use the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + C.
6. Open now, the version of Facebook for mobile phones, the message page (click here to go directly) and choose if you want start a new conversation or open an already active
7. Paste the copied symbols and sends the message
Your friend will receive and display emoji in chat perfectly, exactly like you (you just go on Facebook at www.facebook.com to get the test).
All the emoji are fully functional and have been tested in the chat, go to the list and choose the one to send to your friends, chat / messages.