If you are tired of the usual Facebook login page and you want to customize it by inserting your own background image on this article we will explain how to do it step by step. The only requirement is to use the Google Chrome browser, the extension that you’re going to use is unfortunately not available for other browsers.
With this extension you can add any image as a background to the login page to Facebook, customize it as you wish. You can use images found on Google Images and photos or images loaded from your computer.
The extension is called FB Refresh. Follow the guide:
- Using Google Chrome visit this link and click on “Add”
- After installing the extension it will be opened a page in the extension. You can close it 🙂
- Click on the icon in the upper right side of the screen with the three horizontal lines and go to Tools -> Extensions
- Find the extension you just installed “FB Refresh” and click the “Options” link
- From this page you can change the settings. First of all the most important one: choose the background image.
On the “Image URL / Upload” you can choose to paste the URL of any image (you can also look up with Google and paste the URL of them, for example, or you can visit this site wallpapers – http://hqwallpapers.eu / – and choose the image you want), or you may upload a picture (click on “choose File”).
To the next settings, you can also choose to repeat the image vertically or horizontally (X axis and Y), if you resize the image as a percentage; choose the colors of the text and boxes and more.
Once you have completed the settings click on the “Save” button at the bottom and visit facebook.com (to see the login screen you will obviously be released prior to Facebook). Here are 2 examples of what you can create 🙂